Leads for Lawyers. Legal Marketing for Law Firms
Looking to grow your practice? We can help.
OLM is your trusted partner for generating highly-qualified leads for lawyers. For over 12 years we have delivered best-in-class web-based attorney marketing for lawyers and law firms that are looking to supercharge their lead generation efforts with targeted lead gen programs.
Our Core Lead Generation Program provides attorneys who have multiple practice areas or office locations with an easy and economical way to source leads. Our Targeted Lead Generation Program is designed to help law firms that are marketing for lawsuits with a well-defined defendant or injury such as with mass tort or class action lawsuits.
Highlights of our leads for lawyers programs include:
- A highly economical lead sourcing program, with no long-term contracts
- A choice of our Core Program, Targeted Programs, or a powerful combination of both
- A steady stream of qualified leads who match your ideal client type
- Flexible OLM lead gen programs that let you start small and add as you go
- Exposure to OLM’s growing readership of over 3 million unique visitors a year
- Fast ramp up – start receiving leads in as little as 24 hours
- Exclusive leads with a 48-hour action window
- Online, intuitive lead management tools
No matter what your objectives or budget for lead generation, OLM can supply you with a steady stream of qualified, exclusive leads.
These days, the web is teaming with competing attorney websites – all vying for the attention of a limited pool of potential litigants. But not all attorney websites are created equal.
When your website is at the top of the search engine listings, easy-to-navigate and presents your law firm in a professional, trustworthy voice, you have the best chance of attracting high quality clients. But just putting up a website and hoping for the best is not an effective online lawyer marketing strategy. You need a plan to stand out from the crowd.
OLM can deliver a highly polished, professional website for your firm using a proven process that delivers optimum results. Our services include using:
- The latest SEO techniques to ensure your website will be found by the search engines – and potential plaintiffs
- Professional, intuitive web design so that when visitors get to your website, it impresses them with a polished appearance and the ability to find what they’re looking for easily
- High quality legal content that establishes you as a credible, trustworthy law firm with expertise in your chosen areas of practice
We know how important your law firm’s website is. And we know what it takes to build an attorney website that is a powerful lead generation machine. When all is said and done, OLM will deliver a website you can be proud of.
Online, content is king. When potential clients reach your firm’s website, they need to be informed and reassured by high-quality legal content – not over-hyped lawsuit marketing fluff and auto-generated spam articles.
If you don’t have the time or resources to keep your website and blog up-to-date with high quality legal content, you need a trusted partner who can. After all, quality content is the cornerstone of your website’s ability to bring in qualified leads and convert them to clients.
OLM understands the value of high-ranking, high-converting, targeted and trusted legal content better than anyone else. We know that your website content has to do a lot of heavy lifting – both increasing your site’s SEO to get you to the top of the search engine listings and then converting visitors to clients once they get there.
Our content creation services include:
- Quality SEO content that is written for the search engines and real people
- Ghost blogging for when you don’t have the time to write your own articles
- Legal news articles written by professional journalists
- Lawsuit news, lawyer interviews and press releases for lawyers
- Social media content for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and more
To make sure your content reaches a large pool of potential plaintiffs with minimum costs and effort, we build three pillars of content development into every piece of content we create: Conversion, Conversation and Customer Service. Conversion ensures content is both optimized for search and also includes effective calls to action to deliver leads; Conversation ensures content is amplified and socialized to not only reach a broader audience, but also to spur on engagement; and Customer service ensures a high level of responsiveness to any content-related comments or inquiries from visitors.
OLM content creation goes beyond simple tactics of outbound and inbound marketing to ensure that your message gets to the right audience at the right time – and that your message gets amplified and passed along as it goes.
If TV, newspaper and yellow pages ads are not giving you the leads you need, it’s time to amp up your online lawyer advertising. OLM helps you tap into the power of online legal marketing with a variety of advertising options and packages that can be tailored for any budget.
Advertising with OLM lets you reach thousands of readers every day – both lawyers and consumers – who are searching for your products and services. OLM offers a variety of advertising and marketing options for your business with our leads for lawyers programs, as well as in our newsletters and online directories, and on all of our websites:
- LawyersandSettlements.com is regarded as an independent and trusted news resource for legal issues
- BigClassAction.com reports on class action lawsuit news for consumers
- HealthEffectsofAsbestos.com provides resources for victims of asbestos disease
- Consumer newsletter is sent weekly to over 50,000 opt-in subscribers
- Lawyer newsletter is sent weekly to over 60,000 lawyers, judges and legal professionals
- Legal resources directory is the web’s foremost directory of legal resources for clients
- Banner advertising is available on our legal and lawsuit news websites and all newsletters
From our bundled advertising packages to select advertising options, our team can build an entire program for your business, or provide just the elements you need. No contracts are required from our advertisers; all of our advertising packages are based entirely on client satisfaction.
Just having a great website is not enough. These days, search engines are the main way new clients find you online. Attracting quality leads from your online legal marketing efforts requires a comprehensive online marketing strategy that orchestrates a variety of tactics to create a legal lead-generating machine.
At OLM, our SEO experts understand online marketing for attorneys. We can help you make sense of your options and then make a plan to get you found on the web. We’ll develop a comprehensive SEO/PPC strategy that will give you the best return on your legal website marketing investment.
Our SEO and PPC for attorneys services include:
- Online marketing strategy including an in-depth analysis of your firm and your target clients
- Flexible options for law firms of every size
- Keyword analysis to determine the best search terms to target your ideal clients
- Website SEO to ensure your website structure and content is optimized for the search engines
- Web and blog content to build your organic search engine rank
- PPC campaigns developed, monitored and continuously optimized by OLM
- Ongoing performance management to power up your results
- Reporting on all aspects of your campaigns to optimize your return on investment (ROI)
OLM has a track record of consistently achieving “page one” Google search results to drive traffic and conversion. We’ll help you develop a powerful online marketing strategy that includes SEO and PPC tactics that help you land clients.
From the Blog
It is standard practice these days for every firm—large, medium, or small—to have some type of blog. Some of the larger firms have complex pages with many different sub-niche blogs. Why? It’s plain and simple: blogs draw traffic to your law firm’s website.
Most of us associate “reputation management” with the idea of hiring someone to do public relations (“PR”) when some type of crisis has negatively affected a firm’s public image. However, the field has evolved considerably since the Internet has taken over.
Companies of all sizes sponsor events in order to gain visibility and reinforce their image as a benefactor in the community. Some common associations that come to mind are hospitals or health insurance companies sponsoring runs, banks sponsoring sporting events, and small businesses sponsoring little league teams.
Meet Us At…
Online Legal Marketing attends numerous conferences each year where we’re able to showcase our legal marketing services while keeping abreast of the current issues affecting the industry, and your practice. Stop by and see us…
MTMPMass Torts Made Perfect, Las Vegas, NV
Apr 22 - 24, 2020
Bellagio Hotel, Las Vegas, NV
AAJAmerican Association for Justice Washington DC
Jul 11 - 14, 2020
Walter E. Washington Convention Center